Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
Worksome is committed to preventing modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chains. We work collaboratively with our suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure that our business and supply chains are free from these practices. We assess and address the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking by conducting due diligence and risk assessments. We are committed to continually improving our approach to preventing modern slavery and human trafficking and to building awareness of these issues throughout our organization and supply chains.
To this end, we will:
- Conduct due diligence and risk assessments to identify and address modern slavery risks within our operations and supply chains.
- Implement policies and procedures to prevent and address modern slavery risks, including training for employees and suppliers.
- Work collaboratively with our suppliers and other stakeholders to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains.
- Maintain a reliable system to verify the legal eligibility of all workers including age and legal status and shall ensure right to freedom of movement without delay, hindrance or threat or imposition of any discipline, penalty, retaliation or fine and shall have the right to terminate their work arrangement without restriction or penalty.
- Regularly monitor and report on modern slavery risks and incidents, and have processes in place for remediation and follow-up where necessary.
This policy applies to all employees, contractors, and suppliers who work on behalf of our organization.
Modern slavery and human trafficking are defined as the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harboring, or receipt of persons by means of threat, force, coercion, abduction, fraud, deception, or abuse of power or vulnerability for the purpose of exploitation, including sexual exploitation, forced labor or services, slavery, servitude or the removal of organs.
For any questions related to this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org